Designation: ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintenance of software codes/programs and modifications as per client requirement.
- Making changes to the software to resolve issues in already existing displays.
- Attending team meetings, get the product knowledge and processes we follow.
- Report day to day activities to leads and get the feedback from them as well.
- Work as a Mentor of the new developers and guide /help them in their work.
- Responsible for peer testing to be done for every problem in India office before setting it on test for US office.
- Understand product development lifecycle. Adhere and acquainted with procedure and policies on day to day activities.
- Study best practices and coding conventions specific to the product and strictly follow the same.
- Understanding the requirement, developing the solutions, testing and reporting the issues on time to the concerned persons.
- Identifying complex technical problems in a program and discussing them with Group Lead for an effective solution.
- Creating new forms and displays as per the need of customers.
- software development
- software testing
- business analyst