1. Basic understanding of SQL. Should be able to query SQL database
2. Some knowledge on scripting language (very basic Jscript or windows shell or vbscript).
3. Incident ticket handling and service request queue management (preferable Jira).
4. Strong communication in English (both verbal and written).
5. Academic and conceptual knowledge of any programming language (Java) would be plus.
6. Fair analytical skills.
7. Good in excel and preparing reports for management.
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.E / B.Tech / MCA
- Computer Science / IT
- 2017 or 2018 Passout
- Must possess Excellent Communication in English
- Should be ready to work at Night (US Time zone – EST)
- MALE Candidates Preferred
- Should have interest to work in Application Support
- Knowledge on SDLC process is a key
- Knowledge in Programming esp. Java is a plus
- Basic understanding of SQL. Should be able to query SQL database
- Should be residing nearby to Office (OMR, Kandanchavadi)
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
- Functional Area:IT Software – Other
- Role Category:Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
- Role:Technical Support Engineer
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time