Deputy General Manager – Project
- Job Location: Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai.
- Industry:Mining / Quarrying
- Functional Area: Site Engineering , Project Management
- Role Category:Project Management
- Role:Project Manager-Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Project initiation, Preparation and Planning.
- Responsible for success completion of projects upholding Imerys safety standard, within given budget and timeline.
- Key skills required would be methodical project management, engineering design, process design and communication.
- He/ she needs to have basic knowledge of business operation, cost analysis, process debottleneck. And with experience in mining or processing industry.
- Based in Hyderabad, the Project Manager will report directly to Engineering Project Manager APAC, and having dotted line to Managing Director.
- Drive major development projects, as well as supporting various improvement projects in an existing plant.
- Provide engineering guidance and project leadership to make things happen.
- Get involved in the process studies/ trials, coordinate internal subject expert, to define process design.
- Provide a budget estimate, validate project costing. Assist to develop project business plan.
- Coordinate the different steps of conception and realization of industrial projects, including supervision of work and collaborate with the operation team.
- Coordinate the engineering works and interface with engineering companies for large scale projects.
- Validate the scope of work and equipment specification based on user requirement.
- Validate the design drawings for construction, such as civil & structural, piping, mechanical, electrical and automation works.
- Manage the tendering documents and bids in relation to the purchasing team.
- Schedule work and monitor costs to guarantee lead-time and budget.
Project Management :
- Develop project scope and objective, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project document, update project status to Management in a regular basis.
- Facilitate project decision, follow up actions and tasks.
- Project Planning. Monitor and control project cost and schedule.